Nicole Polidore is a 3D artist, game designer, and graphic artist. Over the years she has been flexible in creating 2D art, animation, and graphic design for her clients. She is proficient in 3D modeling and texturing using Maya, Blender, and Substance Painter. Nicole has a 7 year background in game design, making her adept in Unity Engine. She is passionate in telling and creating immersive and unique stories using her 3D Art and game design skills.
I am a graphic designer, 3D Artist, Illustrator, and 2D animator and made several projects for clients for branding, marketing, and social media presence.
- Lead art direction and production.
- Created and designed 3D assets and VFX to enhance the environment of 10 video games in 1 year.
- Made games visually stand out from its competition and boosted interest from players and investors.
- Rapidly produced and textured over 20 assets and new VFX within 2 weeks to meet tight deadlines.
- Revitalized social media graphics for upcoming events and classes to excite students about a new school year.
- Optimized and redesigned graphics for an event to make it more eye-catching and alluring for students.
- Quickly learned how to code with Arduino to design unique visuals for a one of a kind game system.
- Collaborated with numerous designers and developers to make an exclusive game for Move38.
- Multi-tasked coding visuals and producing designs for game accessories and social media